Monday, August 29, 2016

What's next?

I will have to review the branch office stories to see if I missed any. I just posted a story about Las Vegas, so that is #1. Los Angeles is #2 , Spokane is #3, Rome is #4, Seattle is #5, San Francisco is #6, San Jose is #7, Grandview MO is #8, Rio Rancho NM is #9,

Early on, I had tried to talk them into creating a Reno branch office. Just because it would be fun to see all the people I knew once again. They almost did. We talked with guy who said he could run it for us and we even did a small job over there. It made no money and I never saw any of my old friends. I didn't have time.

Of course there were lots of flights to Kansas City where our corporate offices were in Lenexa KS and our small groups, Strategic Development, offices were in Shawnee Mission KS.

I could write about Tennessee because we had two branch offices there and I was able to make some interesting side trips from each of them

No comments: